Enrolment at our School
Cowaramup Primary School is located on Waverley Road in Cowaramup.
Application for a place at Cowaramup Primary School can be made at any time during the year for students in Pre-primary to Year 6 by completing an Application for Enrolment Form.
Applying for Kindergarten; we offer specific timelines for application and entry to our Kindergarten program, with applications due by the end of July for commencement in the following year.
KINDERGARTEN 2023 enrolments please download the Application for Enrolment Form along with the Additional Information for Students Enrolling in Kindergarten. These forms can be dropped off to the school or emailed with all required documentation to Cowaramup.PS@education.wa.edu.au .
Steps to enrol at Cowaramup
- Download an Application for Enrolment Form.
- Bring the completed Application for Enrolment Form along with copies of:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s Immunisation History Statement (AIR Statement)
- Proof of your current address (eg recent utility account, lease agreement, bank details)
- Copies of Family court orders for confirmation of proof of name or custody arrangements.
- The school will consider the application for enrolment and offer a place if at all possible. This decision is generally made within one day.
- The school will contact you to advise you of the outcome of your application for enrolment and ask you to complete the formal enrolment form and health care summary form.
- Parents will be provided with a welcome package with information on our school uniform, fees and charges and booklist for personal items used in class.
- Your child can commence at Cowaramup Primary School the day after all forms have been lodged. On this day please bring your child to the front office by 8:45am, where you will be met by one of the Deputy Principals or Principal for your official welcome to our school
We would love to have you join our school, please do not hesitate to contact the school to arrange a tour or for any enrolment enquiries.